Siemens Registered Nurse Scheduler Customer Success Associate in Mountain View, California
Registered Nurse Scheduler Customer Success Associate
Locations:Mountain View, California
Job Family: Engineering
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 230869
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 70%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Please note that this is a Remote based position with a 70% travel requirement.
Create the Future Every Day
Healthcare is changing and we’re already thinking about what’s next. Can you help us create the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
We are Siemens Healthineers, a global community of designers, engineers, pioneers and entrepreneurs at the intersection of health and technology. We invent, build and invest in solutions that the world’s best health systems rely on to reduce errors, expand access, and improve outcomes.
Our incubator is preparing to launch and scale a healthcare startup that promises to deliver dramatic productivity improvements to health systems. We believe this venture is poised to disrupt the market by infusing cutting edge technology into an industry primed for innovation and are assembling a stellar team to exploit this fully-funded opportunity.
Customer Success is About More Than Delivering Service
Our Customer Success team is the primary point of contact and the voice of the customer. Customer Success is an integration of functions and activities from marketing, sales, design, product, engineering, training and support. It is also the intersection of the promise of our products and our customer’s unmet business needs. We strive to fulfill this promise through continuous interactions with our customers to establish effective adoption of our products.
We are seeking to add aCustomer SuccessAssociate(CSA)to our group.As a member of the Customer Success team,youwill use yourhealthcare knowledge, educationand clinicalexperiencesto build relationshipswith nursing leaders anddemonstrate detailed productunderstanding to assist our customers. When it comes to client interactions, you always listen to customers and seek to understand their point of view, over-communicate as often as possible, return inquiries as soon as possible and be honest and clear in your messages. Your fanatical drive for success and self-motivation will be on display as you act with urgency and purpose to maintain the highest levels of engagement, satisfaction and value for our customers.
TheCustomer SuccessAssociate(CSA)is responsible for:
· Engineering the Entire Customer Experience: Serves as a consistent and familiar point of contact for customers;Engages in sales stage and is present throughout the entire customer life cycle ; Introduces design, product, engineering and sales colleagues when necessary.
· Managing Customer Roadmaps: Executes customer success playbooks that are tailored to the needs and goals of their clients;Establishes S.M.A.R.T. deployment goals (Specific,Measurable,Attainable,Relevant,Time-Sensitive);Incorporates processes, programs, best practices and deployment tips for proper utilization of Humanics applications.
· Owning On-Boarding of New Customers: Learns the customer’s business needs during Sales/Implementation stages;Works with the customer to extract the most value from Humanics after implementation, making it an integral part of their organization’s day-to-day activities;Identifies the Customer’s Problems & Implements the Right Solution;Delivers on the promise of Humanics--that is the solution that was selected to meet the customer’s business need for improved workforce management and increased staff engagement and satisfaction.
· Maintaining Open and Honest Communication: Gathers customer feedback through stakeholder meetings, surveys, interviews and focus groups;Conducts well-being status calls on an established cycle;Manages automatic email campaigns that discuss best practices and upcoming events to keep in touch with existing customers ; Seeks to keep the customer base engaged and satisfied at all times.
· Monitoring Customer Performance Metrics: Collects and analyzes data from the Humanics platform ; Evaluates the data for areas of under-utilization of software ; Investigates challenges to user satisfaction ; Strategizes early interventions to combat problems before they arise ; Resolves client issues and concerns with speed and grace.
· Always Delivering Value with Every Customer Exchange: Provides individualized attention to each customer;Demonstrates Humanics products efficiently and in a way that best caters to the customer’s direct needs;Recognizes that every customer need is an opportunity to increase ROI for Humanics ; Shares knowledge and helps the customer develop their business.
· Ensuring the Success of Humanics Colleagues: Represents Humanics customers in Design, Product & Engineering discussions;Relays customer feedback and insight to Product & Design regularly;Assists Sales with networking and lead generation;Demonstrates value and proof of concept to customers during sales stage ; Reports internal Customer Success metrics to manager on a regular basis.
Education: Bachelor’s degree minimum; Master’s degree preferred
Healthcare Domain Experience: 3+ years of direct care clinical experience; healthcare department scheduler or manager experience a plus.
Technical Domain Experience: 3+ years of healthcare informatics experience (analyst, project manager, IT manager or director) for a healthcare organization or vendor or Master’s degree in IT or Informatics discipline
Customer Facing Experience: Polished presentation and discussion leading skills, adept at identifying and resolving customer issues quickly, ability to understand and explaining technical concepts and products, engaging senior-level stakeholders in strategic meetings
Start-Up Mentality: Fast-paced, flexible, team-oriented and a “do-whatever-is-asked” attitude
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .