Siemens Facilities Coordinator in Mountain View, California
Locations:Mountain View, California
Job Family: Internal Services
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 229635
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
In this role as a Facilities Coordinator, you will play an integral part in ensuring that our employees are productive. The focus of this position is to demonstrate an efficient operation of the Facility by providing a comprehensive list of support services. You will perform both technical and administrative duties in support of employees, building management and construction projects.
Duties to include;
Request quotes for services and supplies from external vendors and Healthineers partners.
Responsible for Mail Services
Purchase of materials and/or services through OneSRM and/or P-card transactions.
Expense report creation and submission.
Monitor AP activity in SAP for your open orders and quickly resolve any payment issues.
Prepare month-end reporting for Finance BA.
Evaluate requests to determine the scope of work.Make recommendations on whether internal or external resources are needed to complete a request.
Filing, Organizing, Departmental Documents.
Create work requests through the on-line tool and dispatch them to CBRE for building infrastructure items.
Coordinate work with employees and external service providers on day-to-day business requests.
Manage and maintain an internal project/work request list.
Provide a weekly status report to the Head of Facilities.
Coordinate office personnel relocations and remodeling activities in assigned facilities.
Support implementation of access control processes.
Lead facility assessments, walkthroughs, weekly inspections, and work observations for compliance with security, Environmental, Safety, & Health (ES&H) policies, and good housekeeping practices for the interior and exterior spaces.
Correct hazards or potential hazards when authorized to do so. (Close Calls)
Perform other duties as assigned such as general housekeeping, freight delivery, furniture, printer maintenance and reconfiguration of meeting spaces.
· AA degree in a technical field, or equivalent working experience.
· Basic knowledge of building systems and utility systems in office, industrial, or laboratory facilities.
· Familiarity with construction management.
· Working knowledge of ES&H practices as they apply to office and industrial facilities. Experience communicating hazards and controls to others.
· Experience solving moderately complex technical problems and ability to make decisions when necessary with the assistance of established guidelines, techniques, and procedures.
· Proficiency in software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, calendars, SAP and web browsers. Visio, AutoCAD a plus.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to work as a team member or as a team lead.
· Intermediate communication skills, both verbal and written sufficient to interact effectively and respectfully withco-workers and employees.
· Demonstrated interest and ability to independently and proactively acquire new knowledge and skills.
· Experience working under minimal supervision.
Experience properly setting priorities and organizing own workload.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .