Siemens Sales & Marketing Coordinator in Houston, Texas
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Job Family: Sales
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 229357
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Seeking a sales and contract coordinator for a leading Global Building Technology Company serving the Houston area. This person will be responsible for supporting the sales and operations team for a building automation, fire alarm and security solution provider reporting to the Branch General Manger.
Expectation of candidate:
· Individual that embraces and leads an ownership culture.
· An individual who seeks solutions when obstacles or problems arise.
· Someone who embodies accountability, teamwork and is respectful business partner.
· Good communicator and collaborator.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Assists sales force with administrative related functions related to entering sales leads, running sales reports and booking projects into company booking software (SAP, Seibel, Salesforce).
· Reviews contracts for completeness and identifying general issues within the terms and conditions such as payment terms, indemnification, liquidated damages etc. and coordinating resolution with Siemens legal, the General Manager and the Customer.
· Assists and supports management and teams in presentations, proposals and other group presentations.
· Organizes plans and participates in meetings, seminars, exhibitions, and training.
· Champions customers satisfaction display board posting monthly results and managing survey process as well as participating in customer interviews as required.
· Creates branch and / or customer news letter through email or Constant Contact.
· Carries out special projects and assignments as requested such as coordinating employee / customer training, employee events, sharing in responsibility of answering phones, IT related tasks such as Laptop Imaging, New Employee On-boarding...
Required Knowledge / Skills, Education and Experience:
· Requires four years of high school with college level degree preferred.
· Individual must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing.
· Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skill necessary
· Strong experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .